Freshping allows you to monitor your DNS details across multiple servers and prevent any downtime because of a DNS mismatch. To set up a DNS Check:
1. Create a Check
2. Choose 'DNS' under the 'Check type' field
3. Add your web address under 'Host name'
4. Select the record type from the drop-down menu and enter the record value. Click 'Autoload' to auto-populate the DNS Server value
5. Give your Check a name
6. Select how often you'd like us to run this Check
7. Hit 'Save' to activate the check
Note: Each Check can monitor only one type of record. Create a new one if you'd like to monitor multiple records.
Freshping can monitor A, AAAA, CNAME, MX, NS, PTR, SOA, and SRV record types.