Let's assume that you have already logged in to https://www.freshworks.com/website-monitoring/
The dashboard will have the list of checks that are being monitored.
- For the check you want to edit, Click on the ‘edit check’ option
- you can edit the check URL/ IP address/ Hostname of the check. Check can also be edited.
- You can assign users to the check and the selected users will only be able to receive alerts whenever there's a status change.
- You can edit the apdex response threshold from the default 750 ms. Apdex is the metric to measure user satisfaction from the response time of web application or website.
- Changing the ping location is also possible, you can choose one location from a list of ten locations.