Start a new topic

Freshping & Freshstatus Intergration

It seems weird to me how you can have an arguably nicer looking status page; with paid monitoring, but the same company offering free monitoring.

I'd like to them put into 1 service or at least an integration in the future.

You can request early access via the integrations page. 

However, I look at Fresh Ping for more of an IT Infrastructure Tool & FreshStatus for a Front to Your End Users or Customers. 

It makes sense for the FreshStatus to be a paid product. 

@Noah - We are already working on the Freshping - Freshstatus integration. It is scheduled to launch in few weeks time. If you are interested, I can add you to the early access list to try out the integration. 

3 people like this

I'd be interested too. 

I'd be interested too. 

I'd be interested too.

I'd be interested too.

Any updates on this? The last official response from over six months ago says above that it was to have been out in a few weeks time...

I just signed up with Freshping because I assumed there would be a Freshstatus integration. But it's not?! :(

Every quarter or so I inquire in here or via support ticket as to when the FreshPing/FreshStatus integration will be available. Every time I am told, "in a few weeks"... it's now been well over a year??

Hi David/ All, 

I completely understand the disappointment you have and I apologize for the experience. The integration between Freshping and Freshstatus had been long pending and I'm with you on this. 

We have started prioritizing these and the recent release of Pause Monitoring and Performance Alerting was a result of that. In the line-up, we have already started aligning small products (i.e. Freshping/ Freshstatus) with other Freshworks products write from the login experience. As a next step, we have started to work on integrating with other Freshworks products. 

Before the end of Q2, you'll see Freshping <> Freshstatus integration go live and it's my word. The code is already in the testbed and we are reiterating to fix few bugs before we push it out along with few other line items. 

Will circle back to this thread soon it's out.

Best,

Kalyan Ram

Director - Product Management

Hey Kalyan, Is there any reason we were promised times that were wrong, and why should we trust your estimated release time? I’m just confused on why we weren’t even invited to the early access when we said we wanted to join. Hopefully you understand my (and the others in this thread) concern.
Login or Signup to post a comment