Start a new topic
In Progress

Freshping & Freshstatus Intergration

It seems weird to me how you can have an arguably nicer looking status page; with paid monitoring, but the same company offering free monitoring.

I'd like to them put into 1 service or at least an integration in the future.

2 people like this idea

I'd like to request early access via the integrations page.

I'd also like to request early access for the FreshPing.io-integration. Thank you.

I'd also like to request early access for the FreshPing.io-integration. Thank you!

Thank you Daniel & Benedikt. We are waiting for the Developer demo this week or the beginning of next week. Soon the 1st iteration of QA, I will keep you all posted about the early access. 

Thank you again.

- Kalyan

2 people like this

Hi Kalyan,

I would like to join to the early access program to test freshping <-> freshstatus integration. :)

Thank you in advance!

Peter

I'd like to get early access to test freshping <> freshstatus. Thanks!

We're also interested in getting early access to the integration. Thanks.

Hi Everyone, 

Please accept my apology for launching this feature late and making you wait for a long time. Finally the integration between Freshping and Freshstatus is out!

With this integration, you can now create real-time incidents in Freshstatus whenever your monitoring checks in Freshping reports downtime. You will no longer need to create an incident manually. 

Here’s the help center link on how you can integrate with Freshping.

[Checkout Freshstatus - Freshping Integration

Please do give Freshstatus - Freshping integration a try and let us know what you think about it.

Cheers and stay safe!,

Kalyan

Login or Signup to post a comment